Tuesday, March 3, 2009

totally off topic

Usually my blog has to do with my friends and family, so today is totally OFF TOPIC! I am today proclaiming that I will never watch another season of The Bachelor or The Bachelorette. I know, I know -- I should have known that such mindless dribble could only have a bad ending and that it is a complete waste of my time. But I, like millions of other viewers, get wrapped up in watching episode after episode. Sometimes, I think of it as a comedy and am sooooo thankful that one of my children was never involved in such shenanigans before a live camera crew to be played in front of millions of people. I know some of their momma's are real proud of their behavior - male and female alike.

But I have to say that this season, and this ending in particular, is tainted. If this is the doing (or hopefully, the undoing) of ABC to increase their ratings, I certainly hope it backfires on them. I have never been so aggravated in my life -- that that little crybaby dweeb would humiliate Melissa in front of live cameras. He has had plenty of time to break it off with her, in the privacy of somewhere other than a live studio audience. That's it; I'm done. Done watching, and done ranting...Just done.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!