Monday, February 23, 2009

on the road again...

It's Monday! The sun is shining brightly, the crazy little Yorkie is barking her shrill little head off at "something" outside, who knows what? I am checking my blogs and looking at my precious little grandson before leaving on the road again to NWA. Stacey has two doctor appointments this week, which I will be driving her to and helping with the kiddos for a few more days. I do believe that Aunt Marg is headed back up there later in the week so I will be making my way back home, until Stacey needs me again. Hats off to spring, warmer weather, yard work, house projects, grilling, book club, and all other things that I love, including my husband -- the dog might be up for debate. Just kidding...

I think it is time for me to be on my home turf, and I'm pretty sure they would like their home back to themselves. I dreamed about Lydia's biography report on Annie Oakley last night so 2nd grade life is getting to me:) I know it will be great and she will do a wonderful presentation! I am also going to take a Mac training class while I am there this last time -- I use Whitney's Mac to surf the net, but I need to be able to really use it for other things as well. We'll see how that works out for me...

Gotta get some errands done and get on the road again...

1 comments:

Sharon said...

I just love reading your blog - can just imagine you and The Redheads (and Annie Oakley) - LOL Know you will be glad to be back home for awhile and that Jim and Soapie will too! Hugs, Sharon