Friday, February 6, 2009

blogging from Northwest Arkansas

On Wednesday, I started my trek to NWA to help out during Stacey's surgery and recuperation period. On my way up, I got the news that Baby Liam was being born ON HIS DUE DATE (which was Wednesday) and not the scheduled induced date of Friday. Therefore, none of the rest of the family was set to leave immediately... In comes Auntie Phyllis, who just happened to get by the hospital about 3:00 p.m., talked to the kids a minute or two, gave them kisses, wished them luck, and took my place in the waiting room across the hall from their room. I heard his first little cries and they were strong ones, I might add! Eventually, I got to go in to see Master Liam, give him a quick kiss, congratulate the kids again, then I was on my way to the Fink house to check in on them.

Thursday and Friday are sort of a blur...things move VERY quickly around here...with three kiddos going in separate directions. Stacey's surgery was on Friday morning and she did great.

0 comments: